I bought a book How Enlightenment Changes Your Brian some years ago and scrolled through it again and found an interesting Zen meditation – staring at a white sheet of paper until it disappears.
- Effective at interrupting inner speech and making worldy sensations fade away.
- Reduced anxiety, stress and improves emotional regulation
- Can trigger insight
- It trains one to become more optimistic by ignoring worrisome thoughts caused by increased activity in frontal lobe
- Lowers reactions to fears worries and doubts
Im applying the advanced criteria for the this: 28 days 20 minutes twice a day. Hour meditation twice a week.
- Seems like it’ll help similarly to the guided meditation. I’ve done it a few times, I’ll see what a more intense commitment brings. Will start tomorrow.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.