LifeOS Academy Forums General Dating, Sex, and Relationships anxiety of approach PAULO RICARDO

anxiety of approach PAULO RICARDO

• Creator
    Topic

My name is PAULO RICARDO. I really wanted to approach an unknown woman but something holds me back, I feel socially excluded. how can I feel more inclusive to approach women?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

What holds you back?

the need to be accepted … Included in group

Leigh
    Keymaster

the need to be accepted … Included in group

OK, great. Now, read this: http://my.lifeoperatingsystem.com/what-is-lifeos/what-is-a-script/

Can you see your answer?

I read brother.
    but I can not see a way or find a way to make a script more independent. How can I make it independent of this desire.

Help me

Leigh
    Keymaster

Ok, so what’s your current Script?

obrigado irmão por entender para me ajudar

1 – desejo de ser livre<>
    2 – atrair mulheres</
    3 – tente agradar</

thank you brother for understanding to help me.

MY SCRIPT.

1 – desire to be Free
    2 – attract women
    3 – try to please

I wish I want to be Free
    Target Result: Getting to know womem
    Mechanism: Act the way i think it is right for them to fell good.

Brother want to improve the script , I am really thinking really these days about it . It is a good script , but , I am still afraid to approach unknowm womem.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019