LifeOS Academy Forums Admin Can’t Access Get Real

Can’t Access Get Real

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by John.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not finished with Get Real.  I wrote a review. In blue lettering, it says course under review.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

John
    Participant

hello, can you give me details about Get real? never heard of this course here on the site

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t finished. The course asks you to go deep and start applying the concepts on this site in real world applications. The biggest insight I’ve had concerning women revolves around my fear of rejection and wanting acceptance. All the women I’ve talked to I’ve lied in one way or another to hide certain aspects of myself not to get rejected. For example, the last women I spoke was involved with asked me why I was reading so many books. I was so nervous to say I wanted a better life and happy relationship That i lied and said something very inappropriate that was false. From there forward, she acted very differently. This fear of rejection was the same reason I didn’t attend the University I wanted at the time of my youth.

You’ll be approaching women and such and doing other exercises. The real you will shine out more rather than holding yourself back; that’s the goal.

But, you might not need Get Real. There were a lot of things I knew already. I’m having trouble putting everything together. Mostly, being independent of others to satisfy my needs.

John
    Participant

Unfortunately, even if I didn’t want to, I would have access to the course, I live in Brazil and adding the price of Dolar with my currency would give around R $ 3,975

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe you can ask Leigh if you can use mine when I’m done. Currently, I would pay an extra fee of $100.00, so it wouldn’t be stealing.

John
    Participant

Don’t you want to talk in person? this is my email: myknow15@gmail.com

So it will be easier to clarify some ideas

John
    Participant

Forgive me Anthony but I am very interested in the course however, my conditions are minimal to get it

John
    Participant

I tried to chat with Leigh by email but it is very difficult for him to reply.

John
    Participant

And at this moment I want to be real and open too, I wanted to have access to the course because I also want to be incredible with women, to be an authentic guy, who exudes confidence, but I feel that I am far from that path, and that it may take me a long time to get there

John
    Participant

So I come to ask you to forgive my despair and my anxiety, and please, come and answer me as soon as possible.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019