LifeOS Academy Forums Admin Technical Issues Can’t download Guided Meditation for insight

Can’t download Guided Meditation for insight

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve tried downloading the meditation for insight but I get the 404 page not found page.

I’ve tried in my phone and laptop.

P.S.

I couldn’t purchase a coaching call. I tried to buy an hour about two months ago.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just downloaded it.

Leigh
    Keymaster

Great to hear you got the guided meditation.

What issue are you having with the coaching call? Have you tried this page: https://my.lifeoperatingsystem.com/coaching/personal-coaching/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. I couldn’t purchase it. Will try again when I have the funds.

Leigh
    Keymaster

All good, mate. No stress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019