LifeOS Academy Forums Challenges Challenge of the Month: April 2019 – What should it be?

Challenge of the Month: April 2019 – What should it be?

• Creator
    Topic
    Leigh
    Keymaster

Nothing in your life changes without taking action. You will not be happier, more confident, or freer to do the things you love, without actually doing something. And not just anything; to get something you’ve never had, you need to do something you’ve never done.

This is why we created the challenges – to give you the direction and information necessary to take new and different action and propel your life forward.

One thing I’ve learnt from my journey is that it’s far easier to take new and different action when you’re doing so as part of a team, which is why I’m launching the ‘Challenge of the month’. Each month, we, as a community, will choose a challenge for us all to do together and I’ll make it available to everyone for free. It’ll mean you’ll get support and guidance and a community to assist you along the way.

So, with that all in mind, what should our first Challenge of the Month be?

I’m voting for Focus Control Challenge as it’s the single most important skill you will ever develop, but I’m open to suggestions based on your own desires and feedback.

Note your preference down below and the one that gets the most votes will our April Challenge of the Month.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nathan

Yeah, I’m up for focus control.

My personal challenge for me is to do a digital detox for a set period of time. I think the two challenge will go well together.

Andrew
    Participant

Focus control works for me, too. Let’s do this!

Jonathan Williams
    Participant

Focus control and personal productivity challenge

Leigh
    Keymaster

Excellent. Keep em coming.

J. Martinez
    Participant

Focus Control? Hmm.

Been having difficulties choosing between meditation proper in various varieties and doing yin yoga regularly. I’ve settled for yin yoga regularly because I can economize my time by meditating whilst doing yin poses.

So I would vote for a productivity challenge.

Why do I feel I have to choose between the two?

Why do I feel I do not have the time for both?

Where is all the time going?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019