Change my life

• Creator
    Topic

>I read the Script Brothers article. I want to change, I’m just reading the articles I’ve renewed 100%. But I want to take the initiative in my life.
    How can I be more independent of this feeling of being included in groups?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

What is your desired experience? Being included in groups isn’t an experience (just realised this may be a language issue)…

yes brother .. my deep desire is connection .. I always see in women things in common with me .. in fact I create anything that I see in beautiful women to feel connected. I’m just depending on them for my connection.

Leigh
    Keymaster

Great. So your Script is:

You currently feel less connected than you want, you desire connection, the outcome you’re looking for is being included in groups, and your mechanism for being included in groups is… Something. We don’t know that part yet, but we don’t need to because it’s not the mechanism that’s the problem. It’s the outcome.

This will show you where you can start changing things: http://my.lifeoperatingsystem.com/overcoming-loneliness-101/

brother I read every article, and in the end to change the result you have to live a remarkable life

Leigh
    Keymaster

You know that you want to connect and that you have an ineffective pathway for experiencing connection. To overcome the challenges you’re facing, you need to find a more effective way of connecting with people.

The article I linked to is a specific breakdown of a more effective way to connect with people.

Have you actually read it? Because it has the answer you need.

yes brother, I saw that solution and have a vision of my life on a perfect day. and that has a 10-day program to solve

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019