LifeOS Academy Forums General Health and Fitness How do you fix a fucked up sleep schedule?

How do you fix a fucked up sleep schedule?

• Creator
    Topic
    Valeriu Hagi
    Participant

How to Reboot Your Sleep Cycle

First, sleep deprivation isn’t a badge of honor. Sleep is a major player when it comes to good health, yet one of the activities we tend to neglect the most. For many of us sleep gets low priority to our relationships, our bills, and the never-ending to-do list.

Most people would frown strongly upon someone showing up to work drunk every day, but we all act like sleep deprivation is just the way it has to be.

Many of us have suffered from lack of sleep at least at some point in our lives, but if it’s an ongoing struggle for you to get to bed and actually fall asleep once you’re there, let’s talk some simple ways for us to take the reins on our sleep cycle and get back on track.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

This is one area I’ve never actually dived headfirst into. My schedule’s usually pretty good, and if it’s not, it’s because I’m either not eating properly or not exercising enough.

What’s your diet and exercise routine like?

Valeriu Hagi
    Participant

Thanks.

I will start an easy exercise routine and see how it goes.

I will post back after a while.

Anonymous
    Inactive

here’s a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJU1q3meFk”

Iink leads to a video , where , dr eric berg talks about some causes of sleep problems.

Valeriu Hagi
    Participant

Thanks.

It also made me see this video from the same doctor.

Now I’m seriously considering an easy meditation before sleep and some simple exercise routine .

I’ll post back on how it goes for me after a week.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019