LifeOS Academy Forums General Careers and Business How in the hell do I get good at Sales?

How in the hell do I get good at Sales?

• Creator
    Topic
    Jimmy
    Participant

I just started a job in the auto industry (selling dodges, rams, chrysler, jeeps and really everything.  All good products.  The pay is phenomenal.  Some guys here make upwards of 100k a year.  I’ve been here two weeks now and I just can’t find my niche.  These other guys are like butterflies, opening the sale, effortless guiding the customer to a close.  I feel so.. UNCOMFORTABLE doing this.  Like I don’t know what I’m doing.  How do I become effortless.  How do I find my groove?

Viewing 4 replies - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

Congrats, mate. Well done. The first is always the hardest.

Jimmy
    Participant

Any suggestions?

Jimmy
    Participant

Hey Leigh.  How many people have you successfully coached through making a living off of Passive Online Income.

Jimmy
    Participant

Update.  I got let off from my job because I wasn’t meeting my numbers.  Moved to a different business.  Still going at it.

Viewing 4 replies - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019