Life OS Academy Forums Challenges Integrity Challenge – Finish transferring portion of novel to laptop

Integrity Challenge – Finish transferring portion of novel to laptop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anthony Love
    Participant
    1. I’m unsure how to set a time frame for this: 9 Days. I really want to mix this with the personal productivity challenge, I need more output.

I started a novel; I wrote the first 200 pages on sheet paper. I will transfer the remaining 54 pages  onto my laptop by the deadline.

I get sidetracked a lot when problems arise; a woman I was talking to got an attitude and yelled when I stopped.

I will focus while writing and not listen to music to increase productivity and destroy that habit.

Leigh,

keep any comments, if you planned to comment, until I finish. I’ve told way too many people about this project.

Leigh
    Keymaster

No worries. Good luck.

Anthony Love
    Participant

I failed horribly. I added too many other commitments that made me exhausted with no real time to write. I haven’t slept well since the pandemic began.

I felt like a nice guy helping people move and doing work for my disabled neighbor. I finally caught myself saying yes to everyone. I’m not obligated to help anyone but myself. Maybe I put others before me.

I didn’t want to depend on my dad financially during the pandemic, but I felt I short changed myself for others when I could have asked for him for money.

Failing the challenge made me realize I have to think commitments through and is the commitment something I want to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© LifeOS 2006-2019