- June 18, 2020 at 10:54 am #23688
- I’m unsure how to set a time frame for this: 9 Days. I really want to mix this with the personal productivity challenge, I need more output.
I started a novel; I wrote the first 200 pages on sheet paper. I will transfer the remaining 54 pages onto my laptop by the deadline.
I get sidetracked a lot when problems arise; a woman I was talking to got an attitude and yelled when I stopped.
I will focus while writing and not listen to music to increase productivity and destroy that habit.
keep any comments, if you planned to comment, until I finish. I’ve told way too many people about this project.June 28, 2020 at 2:04 pm #23724
I failed horribly. I added too many other commitments that made me exhausted with no real time to write. I haven’t slept well since the pandemic began.
I felt like a nice guy helping people move and doing work for my disabled neighbor. I finally caught myself saying yes to everyone. I’m not obligated to help anyone but myself. Maybe I put others before me.
I didn’t want to depend on my dad financially during the pandemic, but I felt I short changed myself for others when I could have asked for him for money.
Failing the challenge made me realize I have to think commitments through and is the commitment something I want to do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When was the last time you really pushed yourself?
- Flirting According to Leigh by Anthony Love
- Diego Written exercice week 2
- Diego Written exercise+ physical activity
- Writing Samples – Any thoughts, suggestions, advice, etc. – Not detaled by Anthony Love
- Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level by Vaom
- A Spin on Leigh’s Focus Challenge – Turning Something Into Nothing by Anthony Love
- Leigh on Making aggravators respect your boundaries
- Vaom on Making aggravators respect your boundaries
- Activity accountability thread
- Leigh on Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level
- Anthony Love on Writing Samples – Any thoughts, suggestions, advice, etc. – Not detaled
- Vaom on Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level