LifeOS Academy Forums General Dating, Sex, and Relationships Is this a stupid question to ask a woman when I go up and talk to her?

Is this a stupid question to ask a woman when I go up and talk to her?

• Creator
    Topic
    Vaom
    Participant

I want to be honest with my intent when I go up to a woman I’ve never seen or talked to before and I just decided a way to do that is to just straight up ask her if she had a boyfriend. When I tried this with someone the other day she laughed and said that she did and so I laughed and said “OK” and walked off. She seemed nice about it.

I’m being honest about my intent, but am I killing my chances with women by asking this question straight up because I’m just immediately giving them an opportunity to stop the conversation (because they can just immediately say “Yes”) before I’ve even got my foot in the door to have a conversation? Is the fact that I’m even asking this question on the forum indicating that I’m thinking about this too much?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

On the opposite side of the same coin: do you/ have you ever asked yourself what’s your intent for talking to women? It might be good to ask yourself this to get more self-awareness. You might want something from her that you haven’t realized.

Vaom
    Participant

Yes, but I think too much. I think my problem is that I actually over-analyse my own behaviours and motivations to the point where I don’t do anything else.

You might want something from her that you haven’t realized.

Are you saying that the fact that I am asking that question to her is an indication that I am trying to get something from her?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paralysis by analysis.

I don’t know, I have my own issues.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019