LifeOS Academy Forums General Careers and Business My Career as a Businessman

My Career as a Businessman

• Creator
    Topic
    Jimmy
    Participant

For a long time I have wanted to be financially free.  To be so stinking rich I can do whatever the fuck I want all day.  This year was about possibilities.  I taught myself how to get a job online.  I got hired into a new industry.  And I did so bathed in fear and pulled.  And I succeeded.  So I’m ready to dive into something else.  I’ve already been talking to Nathan about somethings and am in the process of making a website.  Maybe this will show credence that the advice here CAN make you a millionaire.  I have to get funding but once I have that covered I’ll keep you updated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nathan

Sweet. Looking forward to see what the journey has in store for you! Good luck.

Jimmy
    Participant

I’m so scared 🙂

Nathan

I’m so scared 🙂

Good to know you are human 🙂

Edit: Lol at the giant smiley, or is that just my browser?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019