LifeOS Academy Forums NOTICE: If you’re blocked from registering or posting or replying, this is why and what to do

NOTICE: If you’re blocked from registering or posting or replying, this is why and what to do

• Creator
    Topic
    Leigh
    Keymaster

This website is under a constant assault by spammers. It’s getting hit thousands of times per day with attempted brute force hackings and attempts to find vulnerabilities.

Because of this, we have some pretty hardcore security measures in place that, unfortunately, also block some people who’re genuinely interested in registering, exploring, and contributing.

If you find yourself blocked from the site or unable to post forum topics or replies, email me at leigh at lifeoperatingsystem.com and let me know excatly what’s going wrong. I’ll sort it out from my end and you’ll be able to get moving forward.

Sorry about this, but it’s a necessity in this modern internet era if we’re going to keep these forums spam free and this website still operating.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrei Moldovanu
    Participant

Hi!

I think I might be blocked to some extent. I’ve tried to post a question and I was prompted with a 404 page. I don’t know any other ways to reach support so I’m writing here.

Leigh
    Keymaster

Hey mate,

Are you referring to your questions about Insight? If so, I answered them here: http://my.lifeoperatingsystem.com/forums/topic/is-there-a-format-for-posting-my-work/

Jonathan Williams
    Participant

Hey mate, Are you referring to your questions about Insight? If so, I answered them here: http://my.lifeoperatingsystem.com/forums/topic/is-there-a-format-for-posting-my-work/

Hey mate, I can’t see the topics posted in the Insight section nor access this other link you just posted.

Andrei Moldovanu
    Participant

Things don’t seem to work from my side. I got a notification about your answer, Leigh, but it was a 404 when I clicked on it. I figured that it has to be something related with the forum so I came here to check the answer. Still, your anwer prompts a 404 page.

🙂

Zephir
    Participant

Hi! I think I might be blocked to some extent.<span lang=”EN-US” style=”text-align: justify;”>[blockquote]BBCode you used is not allowed.[/blockquote]</span>
    <p class=”Standard” style=”text-align: justify; text-justify: inter-ideograph;”></p>
     I’ve tried to post a question and I was prompted with a 404 page. I don’t know any other ways to reach support so I’m writing here.

Why do you do that?

B
    Participant

Same here. I get the 404 error page as well to view my posts or any others.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019