RESULTS

• Creator
    Topic

Brother I have a doubt, I took the property taking full responsibility for my happiness, it makes me act. But taking responsibility makes me responsible, and can it help me stay with women?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jimmy
    Participant

I can help with this one.  The point of this site is not to help you get better with women.  It’s to help you take your happiness into your own hands and thus, when you have things in your control, you naturally attract women.  Even if you don’t attract women, it’s ok because you are complete without them.  Does that make sense?

“>yes it makes sense. I went deep and saw that all I wanted women to give me was to feel important. I wanted help so that I could FEEL IMPORTANT without them and be more dependent on this desire.

Jimmy
    Participant

And there’s nothing wrong with wanting women.  There’s nothing wrong with any of the things you want.  This website isn’t about what’s right and wrong or telling you what to do.  It’s about helping you get what you want. So go out and meet women, talk to them, get to know them, have sex with them.  Once you’re having those experiences, life will tell you what all those things really meant.  But what’s important is that you’re taking action, not stuck behind a computer screen.

Leigh
    Keymaster

“>yes it makes sense. I went deep and saw that all I wanted women to give me was to feel important. I wanted help so that I could FEEL IMPORTANT without them and be more dependent on this desire.

Crushed it, mate. Well done.

So, the simple question now is: how can you feel important in a way that puts you in control?

“>yes this is amazing. Wishes drive everything. I wanted to feel important as a way of feeling power somehow. And I saw that the women I didn’t work out with, but for some reason I wanted them, was because I was using them to feel powerful. Now that I see what I want from them is to feel powerful.

I have an idea about what I wrote and formulated.

Realizing that I can change my world. That my contribution it influences. I will feel able to do something. That I am Important, that my actions, decisions are important so that I can feel power. That I can contribute and of great importance to my world get better, I will feel that I can change things.

Leigh
    Keymaster

Boom.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019