LifeOS Academy Forums General Shooting the Shit I wrote this one on a train Paris back to Amsterdam – Your Thoughts?

I wrote this one on a train Paris back to Amsterdam – Your Thoughts?

• Creator
    Topic
    Miguel
    Participant

Suicidal Thoughts

The Abyss
    It’s an intractable, cloaked, psychedelic consciousness of life and death. A juxtaposition – a sick fucking game, as if Jigsaw from Saw was in on it.
 My sanity poisoned. The cursing of a thousand sailors wailed as I sunk deeper into the abyss.
    Beautiful Pain

In the search for hope, I navigate the ancient waters of the Greek mythical swamp of Lerna. 
Inching me closer to my death; the mesmerizing beauty of melodic notes warming themselves inside my body, 
surgically removing the cancerous pain in me note by note.

Hope 

The temptation to resist is strong. As the Sirens sing louder, the pain drowns into the lake.

Mesmerized
    I stand inches away from death and the will to survive grows weaker as I inch closer to the melodic singing.

Such a beautiful intoxicant is enough for anyone to take their life.

Meaning

Slaying “hydras, sea serpents, sirens, and everything else”, is a difficult journey: one full of “challenges, monsters, and demons”, but ultimately – one of meaning.

Ascension

Such an obligation is to fulfill ascension. Fulfill ascension from darkness to light,
past the treacherous hell of Hades Underworld Hell of the abyss; 
to one full of conquering the internal “dragons, demons” 
and unity with chaos and peace.

Journey

Such a journey: is a difficult, but meaningful one. To “Survive” is to go through hell and back and climb out of the deep abyss where many brave souls have not had the opportunity to “climb out”.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nathan

Nice. What was your inspiration behind this?

Miguel
    Participant

Hey Nathan, I guess just my love for Greek mythology and the rollercoaster of emotions we call life (which can get pretty low at times), some unhealthy expectations, desire for self-improvement, and just a desire to improve my writing, haha.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019