LifeOS Academy Forums Challenges Tough Conversation Challenge – Intermediate Level

Tough Conversation Challenge – Intermediate Level

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I helped my cousin Kimberly move yesterday. Her son is doing whatever he wants and it seems to be killing her and possibly himself.  He was involved indirectly  in a shooting and she had to move because some people have tried to kick in her door to murder her son Marcus. Her older son Brandon is in jail now with 4 years remaining of a 10 year sentence for riding with people whom killed someone.

(These statements might be somewhat skewed based on lies etc)

Yesterday Marcus was getting high at a friend’s house without lifting a finger.

I said she’s enabling him. I proposed ideas, but it’s so so out of my hands. We talked. I tried.

I almost snapped, but that was my fault. I won’t go into details.

I’m glad I’ve learned to meditate.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019