- June 20, 2020 at 11:36 pm #23692
I helped my cousin Kimberly move yesterday. Her son is doing whatever he wants and it seems to be killing her and possibly himself. He was involved indirectly in a shooting and she had to move because some people have tried to kick in her door to murder her son Marcus. Her older son Brandon is in jail now with 4 years remaining of a 10 year sentence for riding with people whom killed someone.
(These statements might be somewhat skewed based on lies etc)
Yesterday Marcus was getting high at a friend’s house without lifting a finger.
I said she’s enabling him. I proposed ideas, but it’s so so out of my hands. We talked. I tried.
I almost snapped, but that was my fault. I won’t go into details.
I’m glad I’ve learned to meditate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When was the last time you really pushed yourself?
- Flirting According to Leigh by Anthony Love
- Diego Written exercice week 2
- Diego Written exercise+ physical activity
- Writing Samples – Any thoughts, suggestions, advice, etc. – Not detaled by Anthony Love
- Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level by Vaom
- A Spin on Leigh’s Focus Challenge – Turning Something Into Nothing by Anthony Love
- Leigh on Making aggravators respect your boundaries
- Vaom on Making aggravators respect your boundaries
- Activity accountability thread
- Leigh on Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level
- Anthony Love on Writing Samples – Any thoughts, suggestions, advice, etc. – Not detaled
- Vaom on Worried that I’m “taking ownership” to an irrational and unhealthy level