LifeOS Academy Forums General Introductions And Journals What I sourced from Romeanee Ives: The journey begins.

What I sourced from Romeanee Ives: The journey begins.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This was the woman I met, and made really big mistakes.

I used some advice from my post to discover what getting a woman does for me. I used Nathaniel Branden’s sentence completion exercise to dig to the core. I was pissed to see I was using her and other women, but awareness is the first step.

When it was a no go I felt:

Abandoned

Forgotten

Felt like shit

Didn’t love myself/ Unlovable

Unattractive/Ugly

Empty/Unfulfilled

Unassertive

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, I guess I want to feel:

Security/Secure

Admired

Feel Good

Self-Love/Lovable

Attractive

Assertive

Fulfilled

So I guess, I must take continually action to feel this without an external object. Then I wont source it from others, especially women.

Miguel
    Participant

Hey Anthony,

Maybe I can jump in and give a little insight into my issues with dependence when it comes to women.

In my experience, I’ve had a lot of attachment issues (and I still do to some extent), that I quickly get attracted just by a girl’s looks, regardless if she is a bitch or if she’s right for me or not. I’ve been getting better, but the hardest thing for me is not creating standards, but rather being able to maintain them. The way I’ve programmed my mind in the past was to rely on a positive response from a woman (smile, laugh, sex) and that is what would fuel my desire.

Initially, this entire journey for me was being able to learn how to push past my fears and get over the fear of approaching so I can pick up women. But what I’ve come to learn, is that although I’ve been able to get over my fear and push past it – that was never the issue. The issue was that I was extremely desperate, to the point of tears of why women didn’t want to be with me and to my surprise a major jab at my self-worth.

I think the purpose for everyone who has had similar issues (at least for me), is <i>to reprogram</i> our minds to move away from relying on external stimuli from women (i.e, a smile, a laugh) and be able to reprogram our minds to seek what we desire through factors we control, such as how we engage ourselves in our world. (For example, you mentioned in an earlier post that you enjoyed basketball, you can apply this to anything you do). It’s more about the underlying motivation and how you engage your world, rather than any specific action. I find that maybe you get too caught on the specific actions, rather than the underlying motivations that you would like to bring to your world.

I apologize for all the theory, I know it can all be overbearing and If I can be more practical the better.

Honestly, I think you too hard on yourself mate – you’re doing great! The fact that it seems you have become more self-aware and more introspective is awesome, and honestly, this whole journey is a whole head trip for us too and somewhat of a challenge, lol. But if we can help each other, then I think we can accelerate our path and we can be better off for it and learn from others.

I hope this helps mate!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Miguel,

I don’t want to say I’m doing great. I don’t really want to ask for advice which would make more independent. I think I’ve had so many issues unrelated to women that i wanted to work on those first then devout my time to End Game.

I’ve attracted a few women at my old job, dated one that went bad. I’d rather change my life first before things get bad again. I’ve been called sexy in term of personality. I master all the stuff in End Game except for sourcing things through doing rather than getting. I had no idea why she like me. Toward the end, she said almost everything that was in End Game.

I say I’m doing bad because I’ve known this stuff for YEARS and haven’t made major progress. Sometimes i cut through anxiety and go into a nail saloon ant talk to woman other days when  woman smiles at me i do nothing. One day I’m superman than i go to Clark Kent.

Maybe after i finish insight this will all be a thing of the past.

Anonymous
    Inactive

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Merriweather’; font-size: 17px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>(For example, you mentioned in an earlier post that you enjoyed basketball, you can apply this to </span><em style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #444444; font-family: &quot; merriweather&quot;; font-size: 17px; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>anything<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Merriweather’; font-size: 17px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”> you do). It’s more about the underlying motivation and </span><em style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #444444; font-family: &quot; merriweather&quot;; font-size: 17px; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>how <span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Merriweather’; font-size: 17px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>you engage your world, rather than any specific action. I find that maybe you get too caught on the specific actions, rather than the underlying motivations that you would like to bring to your world.</span><b></b><i></i><u></u><span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”></span>

I don’t understand this part.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019