Pain

• Creator
    Topic
    John
    Participant

I recently learned that we must desensitize ourselves to pain in order to overcome the challenges and barriers we encounter along the way. A few days ago I found out that my ex girlfriend was having a serious relationship with another guy, it made me very sad, but it also made me see something I wasn’t seeing… No need to be sad, nor change the way I talk to people. women to prevent someone from forgetting me, I must learn to be rejected, I must learn to hear a big no to feel its benefits and privileges. The moment I changed my perception of this situation I felt more powerful, I felt free and I felt confident because now I can’t apologize when I want to approach a girl or say something difficult to someone because the more I try to do what I do. want, even if someone rejects me or hates me, I will use that as a motivation to move in the direction I want.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Huy To Ryan
    Participant

I am glad that the experience has lead to a motivation for you to get out there and face rejections head on in order to grow as a person

But I have different opinion about desensitizing ourselves to pain and sadness

Those are very natural feelings of humans, meant to be felt fully. Without feeling pain & sadness you will never get to experience pleasure and joy. Life exists in contrasts for a reason

It’s your resistance to feeling emotions that you label as “bad” (pain and sadness) is the very reason why they remain

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019