LifeOS Academy Forums Admin Account gone. Also, members only forum.

Account gone. Also, members only forum.

• Creator
    Topic

Hi, I bought endgame a couple weeks ago.

Anyway so, my account just kind of disappeared so I created a new one with the same name/email address. I’ve also not been getting responses from the bonus emails and have understandably not gotten access to the members only forum yet. Help pls.

A little non-related attention seeking ramble with questions follows:

Also, I just finished endgame and have some questions. I would also like to talk to people that have read the book and make someone hear all I fucking want to express now. I’m still struggling with psychological dependence so this might just kind of be me trying to source my opinions and morals through someone else. But at the same time I realized just how much I fucking love myself. It’s a weird mix that book. Also, does the zone have anything to do with the getting/independence pathway? I played video games and changing one’s mentality from wanting to win because internet points to just focusing on and enjoying the game magically made me a lot fucking better at the game instantly.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

Hey mate,

My apologies for your account disappearing. There was a small window where the activity wasn’t migrated so it might have happened during that. Good to hear you’ve got your new account up and running.

As for the Endgame forum – it doesn’t actually exist anymore! It was on the Attraction Institute forum which is now no longer active.

If you have things you wish to discuss, post them here. Happy to chat about anything that’s going on.

Leigh

‘aight, thx.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019