LifeOS Academy Forums Ash Written Exercise Week 10

Ash Written Exercise Week 10

• Creator
    Topic
    Ashley
    Participant

1. Where I am now: Need guided med, takes time to drop into body.

2. Where I need to be: Able to drop into my body quickly, without guided med, when in a challenging situation.

3. Plan: Use 10 minute guided meditation in the morning followed by 5 minutes unguided body scan and feeling emotion, and 5 minute non guided meditations (see how deep I can go in 5 minutes) every 4 hours.

4. SMART Goal: Use 10 minute guided meditation in the morning followed by 5 minutes unguided body scan and feeling emotion, and 5-minute non guided meditations (see how deep I can go in 5 minutes) every 4 hours.

– Experiment with flexible 5 minutes, continue to explore for as long as I like.
    – Experiment with walking while meditating.
    – Experiment with sitting watching people and noticing how I feel
    – Experiment with sitting in nature and meditate on the feeling nature sounds create for me

5. Next Step: Alternate guided meditation days, one day guided next day non-guided.With same 5 minute non-guided every 4 hours.

6. Next Step: Non-guided meditation in the morning. With 5 minute non-guided meditation every 4 hours.

7. Next Step: Non-guided meditation in the morning. Followed by dropping into the body and feeling the emotion during/after an activity/event.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019