LifeOS Academy Forums Client Implementation Plan

Client Implementation Plan

• Creator
    Topic
    Ashley
    Participant

So my client wanted a beautiful woman to smile at him and say she likes him and that would allow him to feel free and fulfilled.

When it comes to the implementation plan I’m not sure where to go with it.

I’m pretty sure he needs to take action but if it’s with the wrong women that won’t make much difference. But, do I just ask him if he thinks the women he is meeting are into the things he is?

And do I suggest we make a change to the women he meets or the location, because changing location could mean he ends up meeting very different women. How do I know which to suggest?

Again, I’m guessing I need to ask him something to find out more but I can’t think of what that would be.

..I need a coffee. But I’m making better eating choices, so sleep, I need more sleep!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019