LifeOS Academy Forums Challenges Do Something That's Stupid

Do Something That's Stupid

• Creator
    Topic
    Jimmy
    Participant

When I was younger I believed it was IMPOSSIBLE to make money online.

“It’s dumb.”

“It’s a scam.”

“It’s too complicated.”

So my challenge to you is to find something you believe to be impossible and then go out and do it.

My challenge to myself is to research ways to make money online, start a blog, find a niche, market and find affiliates all funded through online secretary work.

So first I need to build an online profile. See you in a month.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

I like it, mate. I’ve spent plenty of time making money online and am connected with a whole bunch of people who do this fulltime. If you need any advice, post it up on the business and careers forum and I’ll respond there so you can keep this thread separate for your adventures.

Nathan

Not stupid. Totally doable.

Two resources I suggest

1. Builder Society: Check out there Digital Marketing Crash Course https://www.buildersociety.com/forums/digital-strategy-crash-course.25/
    2. Authority Hacker: If you have the cash, I highly recommend their Authority Site System Course https://www.authorityhacker.com/system/

Those two should cover most of what you need to know to do really well.

Jimmy
    Participant

Thanks Nathan.  Right now I’m focusing on just getting paid online first so I can fund shit like that because currently I do not have a job.

AS AN UPDATE:  I’m on Upwork now and taking tests.  Definitely not going as fast as I could be.  If I really put in the effort I could 100 of these a day (tests) and as many applications.

I’m not going fast enough guys..

Jimmy
    Participant

I got my first online job! HOLY SHIT!  I FINALLY GOT IT! I’M IN THE CHAT AND EVERYTHING!!!

Leigh
    Keymaster

Awesome, mate. Well done. Let us know how it goes.

Leigh
    Keymaster

What’s the job? What are you doing? And how did you find it?

Leigh
    Keymaster

Yo, how’s it going? I want details.

Jimmy
    Participant

Oh hey! About this.  So I quit my online job and got one that makes 5 times as much as I have ever made in my life.  I learned exactly how much I’m capable of DOING the online thing and now I’m using those skills in this job.  The goal is to become unfathomably rich.  Like… warren buffet rich.  I just realized WHAT I’m capable of doing.  It’s all possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think,i everyday do some shit like that.

So my chalenge to quit from shit like that.

Jimmy
    Participant

That’s great man.  Keep us updated.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019