LifeOS Academy Forums Focus Control progression plan

Focus Control progression plan

• Creator
    Topic
    Julia
    Keymaster

From what I’ve heard on the call, I’m definitely still far away from experiencing weird lights and loss of depth perception.
    In fact, lately I’ve struggled more than other days to not wander off into thoughts or actually nod off. I feel like I need to go one step back in order to go two steps forward. Specifically that means for the first step:
    • Meditate in the morning where it’s quiet with my eyes closed without any guided meditation for 20min. (first with focus on environment, then breathe and emotions)
    • Meditate in the train to Uni with my eyes closed and without any guided meditation for 15min. (focus on environment, then breathe)
    • Meditate after Uni when I go home same thing for 15min. (environment, breathe)
    • Before I go to bed, in my room, with my eyes open, with guided meditation. (20min)

I’m gonna try this for a couple of days and will soon find out wether it’s too challenging or too easy.
    The next block I want to try something different. Instead of meditating multiple times a day I want to meditate only one big session.

• Meditate (preferably in the morning) for 50minutes without guided meditation with my eyes closed focusing on physical sensations, breathe, emotions.

I want to find out which one of the two will give me the better results throughout the day. With that said I’m going to leave the third step open until I’ve completed the two, to see which one I want to adjust.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019