LifeOS Academy Forums General Dating, Sex, and Relationships How to be succesfully honest with people when your communication skills suck

How to be succesfully honest with people when your communication skills suck

• Creator
    Topic

So i get that feeling of freedom and power when i can explain what i really thing about subjets succesfully. But sometimes i get really frustrated because i dont find words to describe what i fully thing about something, or when i do i they won’t understand me at all. So at the end i prefer to go with the flow and make other people believe things about me that are not true, because it causes less frustration than explaining something and not get understood. So yeah, in my opinion is not all about wanting to be auntenthic etc etc.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

John
    Participant

I am not an expert on people, but I believe it has nothing to do with their “communication skills”. I believe it’s because you focus on your negative feelings when you should look deeper into yourself and realize that what’s holding you back may be your frustration at expressing the inexpressible, and focusing on what doesn’t matter instead of focusing on what you believe to be right, that would be …………..

Hola Víctor, una pregunta:

¿Has leído el libro “La comunidad de seducción es una mierda?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019