LifeOS Academy Forums General Mindset and Psychology how to speak and feel your energy???

how to speak and feel your energy???

• Creator
    Topic
    Artenergi
    Participant

how to speak and feel your energy in the body?

where to focus to feel your energy?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

Hey mate, not 100% sure what you’re asking. Are you asking how to stay grounded in your experience and not be stuck in your head while communicating with people?

Artenergi
    Participant

мне все еще нужна помощь.Я в замешательстве, когда вы говорите “ ” самовыражение не развивается путем добавления нового навыка говорить вещи, как они приходят на ум.”и все же вы тогда говорите “это позволяет словам формироваться на вашем языке, как они появляются. “. Разве это не одно и то же, сформулированное по-разному? И о каких типах барьеров и фильтров вы говорите? Примеры действительно сделают это руководство чайников, потому что это кажется очень запутанным, и я отмечаю высокий уровень понимания в колледже…

Leigh
    Keymaster

Hey mate, I think there might be a language barrier here.

I translated your post and this is what I got:

———
    I still need help. I’m confused when you say “” self-expression doesn’t develop by adding a new skill to say things as they come to mind. ”and yet you say“ it allows words to form in your language, how they appear . “. Is it not the same, formulated differently? And what types of barriers and filters are you talking about? Examples will really make this dummies guide, because it seems very confusing, and I note a high level of understanding in college …
    ———

I understand the first part about self-expression being about removing barriers, not adding new skills on, but I don’t understand the second part about it allowing words to form in your language, how they appear.

Can you copy and paste quotes that articulte what you’re getting at so I can try to work it out for you?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019