LifeOS Academy Forums Jans Written Exercise Week 10

Jans Written Exercise Week 10

• Creator
    Topic
    Julia
    Keymaster

Where I am Now – I struggle a lot in environments with many people around close by, when I’m not being guided and have my eyes open. When there are less distractions it works best if I start off with my eyes shut, focus on my breath and then eventually open them.
    Furthermore, it takes me quite a while to get into it. I’m not able to tune into my body very quickly.
    Regarding the Scale, I’m somewhere between focusing on Emotions and Experiences.

Where I need to be – Assuming this is the end goal I want to reach it’s currently being able to tune into my body, be able to identify and notice my exact experiences and desires whenever I feel like it.

Challenging but Achievable Task – For now, to make it challenging but achievable would be to do one longer guided meditation of 20 minutes in the morning, the same one in the evening but without being guided where I focus on my emotions with my eyes open but without many distractions. Then do two shorter 10-minute meditations throughout the day with a bit more distractions, not being guided and eyes open.

SMART Goals – Specific: 4 Meditations/Day. Length and Difficulty given.
    Measurable: Stopwatch/Alarm to measure time.
    Achievable: Yes
    Realistic: Yes
    Time specific: Yes

Sending myself on my way – Okay

Monitor, review, and adjustment – Assess how it went Friday morning and adjust if necessary.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019