LifeOS Academy Forums Nathans Week 10 Written Exercise – Focus Control

Nathans Week 10 Written Exercise – Focus Control

• Creator
    Topic
    Nathan

Ok. Here is my meditation plan.

I’ve incorporated my affirmation meditation which gets me incredible connected to what it is I want to create in my life. Essentially it is 2-3 minutes of recorded affirmations and 7-8 minutes of meditation to music.

The plan is:
    10 minute affirmation meditation in the morning. This is my guided meditation that gets be very present to what it is I am creating. Eyes closed

10 minutes unguided immediately after work. This meditation focussed on physical sensations, emotions and current experience. Eyes Open

10 minutes unguided immediately after dinner. This meditation focussed on physical sensations, emotions and current experience. Eyes Open

10 minute affirmation meditation before I go to bed. This is a meditation that gets be very present to what it is I am creating before I get to sleep. I also focus on the breath, physical sensations, emotions, and experience. I find it sets me up powerfully for the next day. Eyes Open

On a side note, last night before going to sleep I meditated with my eyes open and looking at my reflection in the mirror. So fucking cool. Trippy as hell, but I found myself incredibly energized.

I’ll keep experimenting with this 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019