LifeOS Academy Forums Admin Problems Accessing Insight Forum

Problems Accessing Insight Forum

• Creator
    Topic
    David
    Participant

Hey Leigh,

I am having a hard time accessing the insight forum. for some reason it keeps giving me a 404 error page. I can write an initial post but then I cannot access the actual forum.

Best,
    David

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

Can you try it on a different browser? Just want to see if it’s a caching issue.

David
    Participant

I get the same 404 error message on both Safari and Chrome

David
    Participant

Hey Leigh,

Any idea what the problem might be? I am eager to keep going through insight but want to be able to journal my progress on the forum.

Best!

David

Leigh
    Keymaster

I’m going to remove you from the program and try adding you back in. Let’s see how that goes.

David
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Okay let’s me know when you do that and I will see if it changed anything</p>

thanks!

Leigh
    Keymaster

I did it. Did it make a difference?

David
    Participant

Hey Leigh,

Still having the same problem.

David

David
    Participant

But thank you for trying to figure it out – appreciate it

Leigh
    Keymaster

AHHHHHHH

Miguel
    Participant

Hey Guys, I’m having the same Issue – wondering if the issue was worked out yet? *I don’t see the Insight Forum*

I just wanted to share my OPD on the forum since I marked the first moduled ‘completed’

Any suggestions, where I could upload the OPD in case I can’t access the Insight Forum?

– Thanks.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019