LifeOS Academy Forums Challenges Take Control

Take Control

• Creator
    Topic
    Jimmy
    Participant

My commitment for this month is to stay the rest of the month sober.

I’m doing this to contribute something to the site and provide a success story.  Even something that’s short term.

This is actually surprisingly difficult for me as I don’t think I’ve gone a full day without a drink for at least a month and haven’t gone a full week in over a year.  Who knows, after I do one month, maybe I’ll do two.  Then I plan on dieting, exercising and taking it step by step but we’ll save those for when I’ve actually completed this thing.

-Alcohol has taken control of my life
    -I hate waking up in a haze
    -I hate being drunk during the day
    -I hate the way people look at me when I’m still in my robe at noon (Yes I understand this has a deeper layer)
    -It’s giving me anxiety
    -I’m losing creativity
    -People don’t think I can do it anymore

And if you know me.  My biggest motivator is me believing something is impossible.

Here I come.

If I don’t bust in the door May 1st after having bragged all this shit?  Yeah, you can make fun of me.

-Jimmy

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leigh
    Keymaster

I promise to make fun of you 🙂

Do it son. Some say it’s impossible…

Leigh
    Keymaster

Checking in, mate. How’s this going?

Jimmy
    Participant

DRUING VRY WELL, HAHA HOW ABT URSELF ???

Nah it’s going good man.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019