LifeOS Academy Forums General Introductions And Journals What should I write about next?

What should I write about next?

• Creator
    Topic
    Leigh
    Keymaster

I have a list of about 70 different articles I want to write and can really write about anything. The point of this website is to give you the answers you want, so what should I write about next? What questions do you have that you want answered?

Let me know and I’ll bump it up the list of priorities.

Viewing 9 replies - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ashley
    Participant

I’ve dealt with it in the same way as Leigh, create a life where You can do what You want when You want.

As for how to deal with it when You have a job You’re committed to… find balance? Take time to also chill, relax, wind down or move jobs, create a life where You have as much chill time as You want (may require radical life changes). I don’t have much experience with burn-out but that’s what I did to create space for the things I want to do that helps Me stay fresh.

Ashley
    Participant

After reading Your new article about conversations is got Me thinking about flirting. I’d love to read an article on the LifeOS way of flirting.

Leigh
    Keymaster

After reading Your new article about conversations is got Me thinking about flirting. I’d love to read an article on the LifeOS way of flirting.

I’ll have a think about it. It’s a funny one because you first have to define flirting, which in itself, it tough. I also imagine it would need a huge amount of examples with videos and whatnot to reinforce and demonstrate the ideas (because a lot of them will be non-verbal) so that’s going to take time as well. I’ll add it to the list.

Nathan

But, if you’re super keen, I’ll find someone who’s an expert on this to contribute something to the site.

That’s be sweet. My life is not as flexible as I’d like so something on this would be good. I also have a habit of overworking myself – but thats more about me not paying attention to what my body needs and just trying to plough through stuff – not a good habit for long term sanity.

Jimmy
    Participant

I actually have a request.

You’ve been so inspirational to me in helping me change my life in what I do and how I take on challenges, how I respond to my own feelings and how to live life in a way that puts me in control. I… Am more grateful than I could possibly express.  You’ve helped me more than my own father did. (I don’t want to get weird about this).  But really, you helped me be me for the first time.  My request is about that moment.  That moment right before you do a scary thing.  Like when you’re standing on the edge of the cliff decided whether or not to jump off.  Or where the girl is in the bar surrounded by friends and you’re so scared they’re going to make fun of you.  Or when you have to face your family for the first time in years and you’re standing before the door.  That moment where your body tells you to run around and go the other way.  Go back where it’s safe.  Go hide in the shower where they can’t hurt you.  I want to hear about the moment right before you do the thing you’re destined to do because you write your own destiny now.  It’s something I struggle with so much.  Not in the running away part but I just want to know I’m not the only one that’s out there facing my fears.  I want to know that there are other people who have walked this path before me and people who will walk it behind me.

Leigh
    Keymaster

I actually have a request. I want to hear about the moment right before you do the thing you’re destined to do because you write your own destiny now. It’s something I struggle with so much. Not in the running away part but I just want to know I’m not the only one that’s out there facing my fears. I want to know that there are other people who have walked this path before me and people who will walk it behind me.

I’m not 100% sure of what you’re asking here. Can you try phrasing it as a question you want answered? Or maybe just specifically state what you’d like to read in the article

I’m actually writing an article on this moment and how to not run away and can throw some stories in there of times I used it if that’s what you’re looking for, but I’m not 100% sure.

Jimmy
    Participant

I’m just looking for inspiration man.  Something from someone who’s already been down the path of radically changing their life from unsatisfied and mundane into their dreams AND the bizare terror of walking down this path because it’s the ultimate unknown, the unknown of our full potential.

Jimmy
    Participant

I HAVE A QUESTION! AND IT’S A GOOD ONE!

Ok. So:  How do you find your desire quicker?  How do find what you want without trial and error?  I’m not opposed to the idea of banging my emotional head against a wall until it hurts and then going “ohhhh that’s what I need to do” but I sure wish it was quicker.  Like it took me a week of my wife giving me the cold shoulder to realize I need to be more self reliant.  I’m not complaining, I just wish the process was quicker.  So: How do you find your desires?

Leigh
    Keymaster

So: How do you find your desire quicker? How do find what you want without trial and error?

Yeah, good question. I’ll add it to the list. I think it’ll be useful for a lot of people, and even for me to fully write out the process in detail.

Just thinking about it now off the top of my head, it does come back to the basic LifeOS philosophy: What do you want to experience? And what’s the most effective/Independent way of getting it?

Does that framework help?

Viewing 9 replies - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Course Reviews

Forum Recent Topics

Disclaimer

Although you might find the concepts, ideas, and theories on this website useful, this website and its contents do not take your personal circumstances into account and are therefore, should not be taken as personal financial, political, mechanical, hypocritical, aeronautical, physical, mental, or hypothetical advice. Treating your specific situation and condtions requires an intimate knowledge of your personal challenges, history, and desires and can only be done by a trained professional. If you require specific advice regarding your personal challenges, always consult a registered practitioner.

© LifeOS 2006-2019